Free Roadlog for Park Visit
Starting at the North Entrance of the park, this road log describes points of interest along the road to Rainbow Forest Museum on the south end. You’ll find descriptions of the buildings, geology, archaeology, history and many other interesting facts. So download and print it to take on your next visit to Petrified Forest. Complete with photos and references.
Roadlog through Petrified Forest National Park (11 MB – PDF) To save to your computer, “right click” on link and choose “Save target as” or “Save link as” or something similar to this and save where you can find it later.
Become a Member of PFMA
By becoming a member of the Petrified Forest Museum Association, you help us in:
- Promoting interpretive and education programs
- Promoting scientific research and resource understanding
- Producing park specific publications and materials
- Preparing the park for future generations
And being a member has its benefits too!
- An initial 20% discount on anything purchased along with the membership
- 15% discount at all Petrified Forest Museum Association bookstores
- 10-20% discount at other museum association bookstores operated in national parks around the country
- Free newsletter periodically distributed to members